- Written on January 15, 2019 Great! Very trustworthy and value his opinion!
- Written on January 11, 2019 very accommodating
- Written on December 11, 2018 he did great job. I don’t feel any pain. And his very nice and friendly
- Written on November 7, 2018 My experiences with Dr Hugo have been exceptional. He is an excellent practitioner with an artistic eye. He is focused on the individual and on the outcomes of his procedures. I cannot recommend him more highly.
- Written on August 23, 2018 Dr. Hugo can be trusted to have the patient’s interest at heart and one can be sure of a great outcome on any procedure undertaken. I have been a pt. for many years and would never think of going elsewhere for my procedures.
- Written on August 20, 2018 I have been coming to Dr. Hugo for years. I receive top notch service from his entire staff. Dr. Hugo offers advice and services to keep me looking my best. I highly recommend him and his team.
- Written on August 15, 2018 I get Botox for my frown lines and around my eyes–very satisfied with the results. I’ve also had liposuction done around my tummy area, with very good results.
- Written on August 14, 2018 Going to a plastic surgeon can be a daunting experience; however, I have found Dr. Hugo and his staff to be knowledgeable, caring and good listeners. Dr. Hugo listens to your desires and gives you an honest evaluation. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. Five Stars plus from me
- Written on August 7, 2018 Cosmetic Surgery made it a relaxing and confident experience. Dr. Hugo and Rachel were personable as well as professional and made me feel I was in excellent hands. I interviewed at 3 Coolsculpting practices in VA Beach and Tampa. There was no doubt this was the best practice for me.
- Written on August 2, 2018 I’ve been seeing Dr. Hugo now for five years and, for many reasons, plan to continue. I’ve had different types of injections and Fractional CO2 laser done often and always delighted with the outcome. Dr. Hugo is very personable and takes his time with me, making me feel comfortable and relaxed. He explains the procedure he will be doing thoroughly and often takes pictures for before/after. What I have admired the most about him is how skin conscious he is. He wants you to have your natural glow!
- Written on July 20, 2018 Been going to Dr. Hugo for many, many years, would never go to anyone else. His work is excellent, detailed, like a sculpturer. He and his office are professional, kind, considerate, they really care about you, etc. The one thing I love is that Dr. Hugo will not do anything that would make you look plastic (you know like some of those movie stars). I fully trust Dr. Hugo.
- Written on June 25, 2018 Very kind and professional
- Written on June 5, 2018 Dr. Hugo changed my life! He is one of the most honest and talented doctors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I won’t trust my face to anyone else!
- Written on June 5, 2018 Every one of the stars in each category was genuinely earned! Dr Hugo has an artists eye for natural beauty and balanced symmetry of the human face. Results are subtle and natural. I glad he is so exacting in his pursuits!
- Written on June 5, 2018 Fantastic
- Written on June 1, 2018 I have been a patient of Dr. Hugo since 2009. He has the talent and artistry for recognizing how to perfect facial beauty. He has the skills, knowledge, and ability to provide you with the best natural youthful look you are longing to recapture. His staff are the best to work with for scheduling appointments and are always so kind and helpful. You feel like you are part of their family every time you walk through the door. So exciting being complimented on how beautiful your skin is!
- Written on June 1, 2018 Dr. Hugo has transformed my skin. The office is very welcoming and you will be given the individual care that we should all expect when visiting a plastic surgeon. Dr. Hugo is honest and to the point. Simply, the best!!!
- Written on June 1, 2018 Dr. Hugo is one of the most honest, accurate and knowledgeable doctors that I have ever met. He will not tell you what you “want” to hear – he will tell you what you need to hear. He is direct with his thoughts of what you may need and also does not recommend anything if you do not need it. He is a surgeon to make you feel good about yourself and enhance your natural beauty. Highly recommend!! I know numerous women who have been extremely satisfied with his work, family and friend included
- Written on May 30, 2018 I have been thrilled will the both my Botox and filler.
- Written on May 30, 2018 I have been a patient of Dr Hugo for years and have always had great results and appreciate that he takes a lot of time with his patients and results have always been great .
- Written on May 17, 2018 Dr. Hugo is a hidden gem!!
- Written on May 2, 2018 I had a mastopexy or breast lift done with Dr. Hugo like almost 20 years ago and still beautiful til today. He did a phenomenal job and I thank him for it everyday. He is very professional and they have a very good bedside manner. His staff were very helpful, overall I love it.
- Written on January 5, 2017 I’ll start by saying that I love this practice. I initially started getting Botox there probably 5 years ago and have been happy with my results. Ever the perfectionist, I became interested in CoolSculpting two years ago and asked Pat about it. I had a lengthy consult with Dr Hugo and I remember him downplaying the expected results. He underpromised and over delivered; During the fat-freezing, Chrissy pampered me; I felt like I was at a spa. I am exceptionally happy with my results and even went back for other areas. coolsculpt works! Thank you Dr Hugo!, Pat and Chrissy for helping me to age more gracefully.
- Written on August 29, 2015 The staff is kind and informative, and they are very easy to talk to. Both Pat and Doctor Hugo are sensitive to my concerns and my fears! I love them and will continue to use their services as long as possible. I come all the way from North Carolina to have them work on me. My mother and sister also love their renewed natural youthful touches!
- Written on August 14, 2015 I had the DOT fractional CO2 Laser procedure done…
I had the DOT fractional CO2 Laser procedure done by Dr. Ben Hugo in Virginia Beach, VA. He is a very caring, competent and talented cosmetic surgeon. His specialty is a very natural look. With this laser treatment, you get a wonderful soft rejuvenation with a non surgical procedure. This procedure is a good value because the cost covers the entire face, upper and lower eyelids, neck and chest so that there is no line visible where the treatment stops. The recovery time is about a week and the results get better over the next few months. I get compliments every day about how good I look and how “I don’t seem to have aged!” It doesn’t get better than that!
- Written on May 26, 2015 Although a little painful (especially around certain areas such as lips and eyes) because the tranquilizer didn’t really work for me, the results are worth it! I have had this procedure twice now after using an imiquimod to attack actinic keratosis. I couldn’t be happier with the way my skin looks afterward! There is a noticeable difference with fine lines and sun spots. My skin appears smoother and brighter. I’m not taking forever and a day to cover up places on my face that shouldn’t be there!!!
- Written on April 23, 2015 I’ve been a patient of Dr. Hugo’s for over a decade and have to say that him and his staff are always wonderful! In my late 30’s I started with Botox to soften fine forehead and brow lines. Pat is amazing and for the past couple of years she has injected a touch by my eyebrows that gives me a more arched eyebrow. Thank you Pat, I always love my visits and our conversations. Dr. Hugo has always been available and completely honest with any questions I have. In all the years I’ve going everyone has always been professional, and kind. I am also very satisfied with results.
- Written on April 20, 2015 34 Yrs Old – My Tummy
APRIL 20.2015 20 DAYS After Coolsculpting : I don’t have pain anymore. Even before the pain wasn’t that bad at all. However the Doctor and the nurse prepared me for the worst. My tummy seems a bit smaller and my pants are fitting better in that area! I’m so excited to see the full results In another 2 months or more and if this procedure is successful I WILL do my Love Handles.
- Written on December 12, 2013 This was completely amazing. I’ve been wanting to get this done for 2-3 years and I finally just did it! I got the large applicaiton done on my lower stomach. At first they were afraid it wouldn’t fit so they had me sit, push my stomach out and lean forward and they were able to fit it. I weigh 120 and i’ve always been so thin with a stomach pouch. I sat there for an hour and watched tv. No pain during the procedure. I was so nervous for the sucking, but it was nothing. I was laughing during a lot of the procedure thinking about how easy this was and how nervous I was. Once she took it off I had the giant stick of butter on my stomach that she massaged – such a strange feeling. The next two nights I just felt numb there. Maybe a week later I started feeling intense pain. I took asprin but that was a joke. I also didn’t tell anyone that I had it done so I had to pretend that I was just sore from working out. But it was bad. I didn’t regret it, but it was very painful. This lasted 3 or 4 days. Wearing a corset helped (I actually wore two corsets). But that pain eventually went away. It has been a month now and the numbness has mostly worn off. After the pain for a few days I honestly forgot I had the procedure. I saw no change. BUT in the past few days I’ve seen a huge change. I can sit and my stomach stays in! When i’m standing my stomach looks completely flat! I can’t wait to post my pics when I go back in for my checkup on the 19th. I already feel so comfortable. I used to want to die if i had to wear a bikini, and now i’m just wishing it was summer.
- Written on December 11, 2013 Thank you so much for the consultation about the tummy tuck. You were so nice and took the time to explain everything to me. You do beautiful work. I look forward to having you do my surgery. Thank you again,
- Written on July 28, 2013
I began researching cosmetic surgery, and surgeons, about two years before I heard Dr. Hugo speak at an Expo. I had already interviewed two surgeons, but just didn’t have that “comfort level” I felt as soon as I heard Dr. Hugo’s presentation. Within minutes of my first appointment with Dr. Hugo, his genuinely honest, open appraisal of what “work” I needed, and his attention to detail, convinced me that he was the surgeon I could totally trust.
Today, post-surgery, and several maintenance procedures later, I still have that total comfort level, and even more so. His knowledge, surgical skill, and expertise, coupled with his attention to detail, are evident from the results of my surgery! I still look like me, but about 15 years younger!! That tired-looking face is no longer in my mirror. Just a happy me, who looks outside like I still feel inside. I am pleased and comforted by Dr. Hugo’s availability to always answer any of my questions or concerns. It is very evident that he really cares about his patients “after the surgery.” His entire staff is truly amazing! Not only are they nice, friendly, and informative, but very discrete and professional.
I am retiring and moving, but plan to come back regularly for my “maintenance visits” and any other procedures I might need. I highly recommend Dr. Hugo to everyone who has ever felt, as I did, the trepidation of cosmetic surgery. He will calm your worries, and you will look and feel better. No doubts, no concerns. Sincerely,
- Written on July 9, 2013
What Dr. Hugo did for me was not just bring back a youthful look; his artistry stirred me to continue to lose weight and once again take pride in my appearance.
Since I have returned to Georgia after eight years, I have run into friends who barely recognize me because I am so thin and young looking. Now that is something to brag about and my new husband takes every opportunity to do so.
- Written on January 21, 2013 Me at 49…
Crying after an awful break up made my eyes swell like a prize fighter. When I got over it, I looked 20 yrs older then my 43 yrs. Single and looking aged, I was sent to Dr Hugo by a stranger I met in a restroom mirror. The surgery was reasonable and recovery was quick. Now at 52 I look 38 almost 10 years later.
- Written on September 16, 2012
Dear Dr. Hugo and his team,
I must thank each of you for the outstanding care I received before, during, and after my Fractional CO2 laser treatment. My result is very pleasing, and I wish you could see it for yourself. I think I am reluctant to have a local person Botox® around my lips. This may need to be a project when I next visit Virginia.
- Written on September 7, 2012
What more could a patient ask for …
Maureen and Diane: You were always such friendly voices on the other end of the phone and never seemed rushed whenever I called looking for someone to answer a question or to schedule (or reschedule, as was often the case with me) appointments.
The amount of time that you spent with me prior to surgery and the comprehensiveness of the pre-op info was incredible. I left that day with all my information neatly and professionally packaged and did not have one single question left unanswered. I could not have been any better prepared. Pat: Your incredibly calm and gentle manner as you were getting me ready to “go to sleep” and as I was “waking up” was very reassuring. I was never left alone for even a minute.
When you weren’t lasering me or dubbing me the “Fraxel Queen,” you were on the other end of the phone confidently and reassuringly answering all my questions.
You really do deserve much of the credit for my smooth recovery. For once in my life, I did everything I was told to do and didn’t attempt to “push the envelope.” Since you had just been through the same surgery yourself, I never once questioned your instructions to go home, get in bed, remain quiet and calm, and stay off the computer. You also reassured me that the boredom would not kill me. Dr. Hugo: What can I say? Surgical + artistic skill = a very happy patient. Thank you! The extensive amount of time that you spent discussing all the various options and helping me to develop a plan and realistic expectations was invaluable. Once it was made, I never once doubted, nor was ever anxious about my decision. I knew I was in the right hands. In this age of “Wal-Mart medicine,” it’s refreshing to find a physician that still believes in the importance of and ultimate value in assembling a top-notch team to provide individualized and high quality care.
- Written on June 24, 2012 So tomorrow marks the 3 week mark. All of my bruising was gone at 2 weeks. My legs are still tender and it is still a little uncomfortable to sleep on my sides. I’m not ready to run yet, however, I have taken brisk walks after the 2 week mark. I am still a little swollen in some area’s. I have seen some improvement – now it’s just the waiting game. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!!!
- Written on June 13, 2012 Had SmartLipo on my abdomen done last Monday, June 4. I actually went back to work the next day! I’m tender and it’s uncomfortable when I bend to stand or sit. Wearing garment helps and I’m still swollen. I had NO bruises! I had traditional liposuction 14 years ago and was totally black & blue so I was excited to see that was not an issue with SmartLipo. I had baby 22 months ago so I had fat bulges and loose skin. Can’t wait to see the results. I will post pictures once the swelling goes down.
- Written on May 9, 2012 I have always fought with brown spots because of early sun tanning. The laser completely gave my whole face, neck and chest beautiful new skin. I’m now on a few products from their office to maintain my skin.
- Written on October 30, 2011
As a woman who three years ago avoided looking in a mirror, I want to thank you profusely for restoring a more youthful, softer, and natural me. You possess excellent artistic abilities combined with superior surgical skills, and I have learned to value your advice about conservative procedures to achieve the results I desire.
Three years ago, when I was 66 years of age, you performed a lower face and neck lift. You and your entire staff were marvelous from the time I first arrived for my initial consultation through the post-operative care phase. I continue to be amazed at the outstanding results you achieved, particularly when I look back on my “before pictures.” Acquaintances who did not know I had the surgery would say things like, “Retirement really agrees with you. You look 15 years younger now.”
Since then, I consult with you once a year and plan how you can improve the texture and clarity of my sun-damaged skin as well as utilize fillers very conservatively to minimize some wrinkles but retain a natural look. What impresses me most are the results you have been able to achieve to eradicate those unsightly brown spots on my face, neck, and chest by using your Fractional CO2 laser. Recently you performed that procedure on a more aggressive level than I underwent two years ago. The results two years ago were quite good, but this time, the results were exceptional. The slightly longer “down time” was more than worth the even, clearer appearance of my skin. I can actually feel confident being seen without any makeup now, something I have not done since I was a young girl.
Please feel free to use this letter as a testimonial on your website. Any woman who chooses you as her plastic surgeon will be in very capable and caring hands. As the wife of a very meticulous retired neurosurgeon, I think I am a very good judge.
Thank you again.
- Written on July 14, 2011
I’d like to take the opportunity to show my appreciation and thank you so much for making my recovery journey go so smoothly.
Dr. Hugo, your expertise and talent as a gifted plastic surgeon resulted in my positive experience.
I am so pleased with my results and have received many compliments from family and friends.
Pat, Maureen, Diane, Kryssy and Alice-you all provide such a warm, friendly, compassionate atmosphere in the office, which put me at ease.
Again, I am truly blessed and thankful to have “your team” as my recovery continues.
- Written on April 4, 2004 This practice is a hidden gem! I had no idea what was available to me, and I absolutely love the quality of the procedures and the level of expertise and care.
- Written on April 1, 2004
Again, thank you for all the office has done for me. My story is long but the bottom line is, now at age 51 I am finally comfortable to go without foundation … but never, ever sunscreen!! Since I was in my early 20s, this was not an option for me. The brown spots and texture of my skin is completely 180º of what it was 20 years ago and 30s. I would like to share a picture with you so you can see for yourself. Yes, time has passed, but my skin is so much better 20 years later! Dr. Hugo has an eye for what is best for his patients and he has demonstrated this to me through several skin care procedures. Dr. Hugo tells it like it is and you know he will deliver!
I know his staff must have been hand-picked by Dr. Hugo. Everyone is so very friendly and knowledgeable. You will never feel rushed in this office. You will know you are top priority from the minute you walk in the door. (Mrs. Virginia 2000 and first runner up for Mrs. America)